Samsung Galaxy S4 Repairs Adelaide
Powerful devices such as your Samsung Galaxy S4 need a lot of energy to run. Although the new S4 has a better battery life as compared to the older versions, it is still going to get drained faster if you don’t optimize its usage. Since you have to live on your phone for the whole day and even night, you must learn some tricks that will help you prolong the life of your battery. Thankfully, you don’t have to visit a Samsung Galaxy S4 Repairs Adelaide centre or contact Samsung support centre to maximize its usage. Here are some tips that will help you.
Activate Automatic brightness option
Visit any Samsung Galaxy S4 Repairs Adelaide centre and they will tell you that the brightness of the screen of your phone consumes almost 50% of the battery.
- If you are not left with much battery life and want your phone to last longer, minimize the brightness of your screen.
- Instead of manually setting up the brightness, activate automatic brightness. Your Samsung Galaxy S4 will automatically make adjustments in the screen brightness as per the requirement of the surroundings.
- Decrease the screen timeout to as minimum as possible to minimize unnecessary battery drainage.
Increase the duration of downloading emails
After screen brightness, emails are the second biggest consumers of battery. Instead of pushing your phone to download emails from the server all the time, you must choose the fetch option and set your phone to download them only after a set interval. The interval should be purely based on your choice and requirement. If you aren’t expecting any important email, you may choose an interval of 15 minutes or 30 minutes.
Uninstall unwanted apps
The first thing that any Samsung Galaxy S4 Repairs Adelaide centre will ask you to do when you approach them with a not-so-fast Smartphone is to uninstall the unwanted apps. They consume a lot of space of your phone and also consume a lot of power as well. Identifying such unwanted apps is much easier in the Galaxy S4. It has a built in power monitor button located in the battery section under settings. There you can find a complete breakdown of which app is using how much battery.
Other helpful tips
- Turn of the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when not in use.
- Close the background apps that keep running without your knowledge and consume a lot of power.
- Turn off the GPS if you are not using it.
Even after following all these tricks, if your phone battery is draining faster than it should, it perhaps needs to be replaced. Visit your nearby Samsung Galaxy S4 Repairs Adelaide centre or call 0469961669 to know more.