Specialist iPhone Repair Adelaide company shares tips for removing scratches from your iPhone screen
iPhone is quite a sturdy device. Apple has continuously experimented and upgraded its products to ensure that they become stronger and last longer. It’s true that your iPhone can withstand a lot but this doesn’t mean that it will not suffer any wear and tear. If you are someone who doesn’t prefer using cases, scratches can be a part of your phone daily deterioration. Although they are harmless, they can make your phone look old and lifeless but don’t worry. We at iTechRepair, the most trustworthy iPhone repair Adelaide centre can fix your scratched screen easily. You may also use some DIY methods to remove the scratches from your phone regularly. We do not guarantee the effectiveness and safety of these DIY techniques but people, who have used them, have found them helpful.
Removing scratches from the back of the iPhone
- Put a small amount of non-abrasive or lightly abrasive toothpaste on the back of your iPhone and spread it across its back, focusing more on the areas that are scratched. You may spread the toothpaste using your fingers or with a microfiber cloth.
- Rub the toothpaste putting minimum or no pressure. Keep rubbing it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the toothpaste with a microfiber cloth. If it has dried out, slightly damp the cloth and wipe the back of your phone. Make sure the cloth is slightly damp or moisture may damage your phone.
- Repeat if necessary.
- We at iTechRepair, one of the most experienced iPhone repair Adelaide centre suggest you to do a test on a small section of your phone before trying it on the entire device. Do not let the toothpaste come in contact with the screen. If the scratches are still there, take your phone at an experienced iPhone repair Adelaide centre like ours.
Removing scratches from the screen
This is a very sensitive area, so you must always take your phone to iPhone repair Adelaide centre instead of trying to remove the scratches yourself. You may however, try this popular method.
- Use a masking tape to cover the area that you don’t need to clean such as the buttons, the speaker input, and the microphone input.
- Dab a few drops of cerium oxide, a glass polishing chemical on the scratched area and rub it thoroughly with soft hands. Make sure your hands are absolutely clean as any dirt in your hand can further scratch the screen.
- Rub it till the solution has dried up. Clean the area with a microfiber cloth.
- Repeat if required.
Although these DIY processes are widely in use, we do not guarantee their effectiveness. Even if they are effective, you have to do them with extreme caution. But why take the big risk of further damaging your iPhone? Contact an expert iPhone repair Adelaide centre like us and we will get the scratched off your phone at cost effective prices. For more details, call us at 1300 427 981.