Samsung has pitched in its Galaxy S4 as a life companion and it surely is one of the best phones when it comes to features and fast processor. Samsung S4 comes with a 1.9 Ghz Quad core processor and also 1.6 Ghz Octa core processor. Its 5 inch AMOLED screen awards its users with Full High Definition display and unique screen clarity. The 13 megapixel rear Auto focus camera lets you take instant pictures with its Zero Shutter lag technology. You can even talk to your loved ones on Skype by using its 2 megapixel front camera and can click your own photographs with great clarity and sharpness. With its main camera, you can click HDR photographs and even click group pictures with its Panorama technology. All these features are designed to simplify our daily life.
With all these great features come some occasional operational issues. As a user, you might have experienced occasional hang, slowdown, sudden freeze or many other problems. Don’t worry. We at iTechRepair, one of the most trustworthy Samsung Galaxy S4 Repairs Adelaide centre can fix almost any issue that you most-desired Smartphone may suffer from. Minor issues like the one mentioned below can be handled by you without any professional help.
Here are some troubleshooting tips shared by our experienced staff at our Samsung Galaxy S4 Repairs Adelaide centre:
Smartphone does not start:
The possible causes and solutions can be-
- Your SIM is blocked- Wrong PUK entered 10 times will block your SIM and you need to get a new SIM card issued from the operator.
- You may have entered wrong PIN. Try using the correct one to get started.
- You may have entered wrong PUK. If you haven’t received your PUK, you can get it from your telecom carrier’s website or contact their store.
- You phone may be network locked. If your phone is locked with a network and you insert another operator’s SIM card, it will display an invalid SIM statement. You need to obtain an unlock code from the parent operator’s website.
- Phone lock is turned on. If your phone lock is on, you need to enter it every time you switch on your phone. This is important to prevent unauthorized access.
- If none of these help, bring it our Samsung Galaxy S4 Repairs Adelaide centre.
It boots itself frequently:
It is not a major problem and usually happens due to some app or any specific action of yours which you need to avoid. Try these solutions-
- Update the software by clicking on Settings à More à About Device à Software Update and click update.
- Update all your applications by going to My apps in the Play store.
- Try to figure out if you have recently installed an app. The booting problem may be due to that app. Uninstall it and see the results.
- You can also remove the Micro SD card and then check if the problem is gone. Replace or format the card to use it again.
It hangs frequently. The screen freezes often or displays error messages:
- Remove the battery for 30 seconds and then put it back again. Restart your phone.
- Remove the Micro SD card by un-mounting it safely. Go to Settings à Storage àUnmount SD card. Then remove it and re-insert after some time to check performance without the card.
- Check the sprint zone to see if your phone is low on memory. If the memory is low then try to uninstall unused applications and songs/videos which you do not view.
- Clear the application cache and not the application data as it will delete your personal settings and login details of the application. Go to Sprint Zone à App Storage à Tap on the application à Choose Clear cache
- Close all applications running in the background.
If you are still not able to rectify your problem, Just give us a call on 1300 427 981 or mail us at email@example.com. We will be happy to serve you